Have your own photograph made into an original oil painting by Shauna Torgerson
All paintings are made by hand from scratch using rich alkyd (fast drying) oil paint on stretched canvas over wooden stretcher bars or painted on wood panel.
Swipe or click side arrows on image above to see more photo-oil painting examples
Sample sizes and prices for unframed oil on canvas paintings mounted on wooden stretcher bars (custom sizes available):
*all prices subject to change
How to Order
Send your photograph to the artist by filling out the order form below. Attach your photograph and write down any special instructions along with painting size choice in the message box before sending. The artist will review your photograph and contact you to complete the order.
If you would like to send your photograph by regular mail please contact the artist for instructions on how to do so.
- When the artist receives your photograph she will review it and contact you for any further information that is needed to create your oil painting.
- Once all information is collected and your order is confirmed you will be sent an email invoice with payment link for a 50% down-payment of the painting cost.
- After the down-payment is received the artist will begin to create your oil painting. The painting will be ready for shipping/delivery in approximately 4 weeks (painting will not be shipped until paint has dried sufficiently).
- When your oil painting is completed a photograph of the work will be sent to you for approval.
- Once the work is approved, you will be invoiced for the remainder of the painting cost and any other costs, such as a picture frame and/or shipping. The painting will then be delivered/shipped to requested address. Ground shipping is free to most locations in the US and Canada.
Please see the Terms & Conditions page for more information.
Please fill out the form below to submit a Photo-Oil Painting order.